Friday, February 15, 2013

Follow my blog!

Fast entry and how to: HOW TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG::

1. View my blog.

2. Click the Icon that looks like this:


It is VERY small, on the right side of my blog, and it is followed by a blue rectangle that says : Join this site. 

3. It will allow you to follow me by signing into one of your previously created accounts : Google, Twitter, Yahoo, AIM, Netlog, or OpenID. If you don't have any of these, it gives you the option to create a google account. It's fast, and makes it easy to access a lot of other things that Google offers. 

4. By being one of my AMAZING followers, you get thrown into the raffle, of sorts, to win some of my favorite products!!! This is just the first of many give-aways, so the benefit to you is free stuff... and lots of good knowledge. :) Plus, you don't have to pay me to ask me all of your beauty questions. :) 

Hope that helps! 



No comments:

Post a Comment